Let be Valentine’s Day every day with chocolate and strawberries. Bring together a simple yet unusual recipe that combines both of these items to make a perfect combination. Learn how to create the Venus Kiss and make your dessert a sensuous one.
• 1-pint fresh strawberries with leaves
• 5 ounces 70% chocolate, chopped
How to Make
• In a microwave safe bowl, or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the chocolate.
• Stir sporadically till the chocolate smoothens out.
• Next, dip each strawberry in the melted chocolate till about three-quarters of the way to the stem.
• Place these strawberries, stem side down, on parchment paper and chill in the refrigerator until they turn hard.
• Eat chilled and savor the amazing combination of strawberry and chocolate
• Share one Venus kiss with your partner