- 1 pound flat leaf spinach , washed and well dried
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, trimmed and quartered or sliced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
Place spinach in large salad bowl (a flatter bowl works best). Arrange kiwi slices and strawberries on top.
Combine all ingredients for salad dressing. Toss dressing with salad just before serving. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Enjoy this wonderful strawberry spinach salad!