Kick start your day with this creative pancake. It adds sparkle and excitement to your breakfast. It incorporates three functional foods: blueberry, flax seed and virgin olive oil and all the fruits we can put on top.
3 cups whole wheat four
3 cups flour with wheat bran
1 ½ tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp sea salt
2 Tbsp brown sugar
¼ cups ground flaxseed (use a coffee grounder)
6 pc eggs
2 cups milk (2% or less fat)
50 ml extra virgin olive
1 cup blueberries
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix oil with the eggs, stirring lightly until mixture is homogenous.
3. Add the mixture of the small bowl to the big bowl. Mix well.
4.Gradually, add the milk little at a time while mixing until the mixture is smooth and silky.
5.Then add the blueberries.
6. Heat your pan at medium heat.
7. Grease it with a drop of olive oil in between pancakes.
8. Drop 1 cup of the mixture and let the mixture spread evenly by gravity.
9. Flip your pancake when all the bubbles are popped and the side is lightly browned.
10. Cook the others.
Enjoy you breakfast and have a nice day!